Wealthman is a stack of protocols and micro-services facilitating the building of trustless wealth management services.
Wealthman is a decentralized platform for development, execution and marketing of wealth management service. The platform is embedded with strong antifraud features allowing autonomous robo-advisors and human-driven digital asset management services to be secure for investors.
HOW IT WORKSWatch Video
Marketplace of wealth management service with efficiency metrics.
Investment portfolio is being rebalanced by chosen wealth manager through Wealthman DApp.
Investor can observe how assets are managed and can access them at any time.
Managed assets could be observed and accessed by private key at any time.
Wealthman evaluates the degree to which the robo-advisors and wealth managers meet objectives set by investors. Ranking based on such findings makes service effectiveness transparent and motivates the demand for quality. Competition lead to the benefit of the quality of wealth management service
Wealthman embedded with strong antifraud desing, that protects against deception. Decentralized service execution and assets storage eliminate capital risks caused by errors/vulnerability of central party.
Being decentralized, Wealthman wins in situations where there is no trust of investor in wealth manager’s competency and honesty, infrastructure security
Start wealth management business
Wealthman provides wealth managers with advisory, discretionary service and robo-advisor's algorithm development and execution environment.
Customizable KYC, client's interface, remuneration schemes and data series.
Wealth managers' service provision and remuneration payment is controlled by Wealthman DApp.
Low costs and speed of deployment
Readymade client's UI and environment for development of robo-advisors and human-driven services.
Data series provision
Any AWM tokenholder may become a provider of data series and earn data fees
In our long-term vision WealthMan is the most intelligent, safest and fastest platform for wealth management that gains accepted industry-wide. It is our belief that decentralized autonomous robo-advisors based on smart contracts will dislodge centralized robo-advisors and human-driven wealth management service. Registers of global assets will be decentralized. Thus, the decentralized robo-advisors will dominate the market of wealth management services.
Software development roadmap
- Assembling the team and developing the Concept of Decentralized WM Platform;
- Business logic map;
- Risk profiling, rating, DAO management methodology;
- White Paper;
- Release of the platform’s alpha version (frontend - for the investors and wealth managers, backend - algorithm testing and execution, data flow);
- Testing platform;
- Development of application for algorithm writing and testing by wealth managers;
- Attracting wealth managers to the wealth management platform;
- Online tutorials on how to use the platform's tools to program algorithms
- Modules of portfolio forming and balancing are operational;
- Attracting market participants to the platform;
- Decentralization of calculations
- Wealthman taking advantage of conventional assets being digitized
- Step by step approaching long-term vision
- All modules are fully operational
- Development of new types of contracts